Employee Mentoring program
Expand your skills and knowledge and make meaningful connections through the Employee Mentoring Program. The program is open to all USQ employees. Anyone can be a mentor or a mentee, and participants may sign up to be both a mentor and a mentee.
Mentoring is a rich and rewarding development opportunity for both mentees and mentors. The online mentoring system assists mentees to find a mentor with skills and experience relevant to the mentees' areas for development.
Throughout the six-month program, you will be supported with resources, workshops, and advice to help guide you through your mentoring journey.
Join as a MENTEE
The program can provide you with:
• Career guidance;
• The opportunity to build relationships in other departments;
• A chance to learn more about specific areas of interest;
• Valuable knowledge in your mentor's area of expertise.
Join as a MENTOR
Mentoring programs not only benefit mentees. By signing up as a mentor, you will have the opportunity to:
• Develop your leadership skills;
• Share your knowledge and experience;
• Support a colleague in their career;
• Contribute to the advancement of staff at USQ.
HR Learning and Development
Phone: 4631 2879